With our HD PLA you have many more options. You can use this material in two ways. Choose the one you like best. You can use it as a normal PLA and get prints characterized by a very good adhesion between the layers and high precision. You can also make your prints acquire similar properties to that of ABS – better impact resistance and high temperature resistance. All you need is an oven. Yes, an oven! By annealing our HD PLA in an oven, in accordance with the manual, you will avoid all the inconveniences of printing with ABS, such as unpleasant odour or hazardous fumes.
* TOYS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: human figures, animals, constructions, houses, vehicles, dice
* GADGETS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: key rings, stands, phone cases
* PROTOTYPES: tools, concept models
* ELEMENTS OF JEWELLERY: earrings, bracelets, beads, necklaces
* SPARE PARTS: elements of machines, equipment, vehicles, electronic equipment
* TOOLS: complex elements requiring durability
* HOUSE EQUIPMENT: bowls, trays, boxes
* slightly glossy surface
* possibility of annealing the print in an oven and achieving properties similar to those of ABS
* after annealing – increased impact resistance and high temperature resistance
+/- 0.02 mm
+ 0.01 mm
HOW TO PRINT?
The following parameters are only suggested print settings for this material. To ensure the best print quality, it is necessary to choose the appropriate settings for a specific printer and printing conditions.
< 100 mm/s
glass, masking tape
Easy PLA White – due to the dye, the suggested minimum printing temperature is 230°C
===Authorozed Fiberlogy Reseller Malaysia===