Eel™ TPU 3D printing filament is one of the only conductive, static dissipative and flexible materials on the market. The consistent diameter yields high-quality prints, and it’s chemically resistant to a variety of materials.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF EEL FILAMENT
- Shore Hardness = 90A
- Truly flexible conductive material
- 355% elongation allows for repeated movement without wear or cracking
- Chemical resistance to many materials.
- REACH and RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863)
Eel is a low-conductivity material perfect for robotic manufacturing or small LEDs.
- Industrial Manufacturing
Eel is static dissipative and is ideal for automation and robotics.
From cosplay LED gloves to wearable devices, there’s a lot you can create with Eel’s conductivity.
- 220°C – 230°C
- Room temperature to 45°C
- Glue is suggested on bed.
- Top and bottom layers: 15-20 mm/sec (900-1800 mm/min)
- Infill speeds: 45-60 mm/sec (2700-3600 mm/min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.